Successful restructuring outcomes
When companies are hit by a crisis, they may need to restructure their operations to return to profitability. In such situations, the support of experienced experts becomes a key success factor.
As your partner, we also provide advice in difficult economic times. Even banks and liquidators can benefit from the wide-ranging expertise of our specialists. Using tailored concepts that can be implemented in very short time frames, we create the foundation for successful solutions that meet the requirements of all parties and that stand the test of time.
- Support with preparing going concern forecasts and budget accounting
- Identification and analysis of the causes of the crisis, and audit of going concern concepts
- Preparation of P/L statements (going concern)
- Audit of restructuring plans to make decisions about approvals/financing
- Liquidity and income analyses
- Special audits and expert opinions on various issues (refund of contributions, equity substitution, insolvency or over-indebtedness)
- Support for/supervision of the implementation of defined restructuring measures
- Preparation of documents as decision-making basis for legal challenges
- Support liquidators with continuing operations (bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, controlling)
- Calculation of termination claims of employees
- Financial planning and debt restructuring
- Support with completing restructuring processes/restructuring plans
- Advice for the development of reporting tools and structured management information