Tailored advice for procedural and organisational matters
To remain competitive, your company must maintain an efficient operational and organisational structure. However, this becomes more difficult as accounting-related requirements increase and technological development cycles become ever shorter. It means that business processes must be continuously adapted.
Our advisors analyse the status of your structures and internal processes on the basis of the latest innovations, and they work with you to develop the right recommendations to guide your company into a successful future.
- Organisation of bookkeeping and payroll activities
- Communication and collaboration with other departments or locations
- Support with the identification and prioritisation of possible digitalisation potentials, and the development of a digitalisation strategy
- Support with targeted digitalisation projects in different areas of the company (e.g. workflows, digital invoices, electronic archiving, process and control automation, payment processes)
- Added-value and benefit analyses for specific digitalisation projects
- Evaluation of existing IT resources and tools for optimum process support
- IT interfaces to upstream and downstream systems (ERP systems, ordering systems, entry of incoming invoices, invoicing, HR management tools)
- (Electronic) workflows for incoming invoices
- Interfaces for internal and external reporting (e.g. cost accounting, controlling, bank reports)
- Establishment of Best Practice standards for accounting
- Services in connection with your ERP system
- Professional project management
- Preparing the company for outsourcing or insourcing