Practice-oriented expertise for foundations and trusts
Foundations and trusts require a wide variety of expertise, whether it concerns the establishment of the foundation, the daily management of the same, or exiting the foundation structure. Whether you are a founder, beneficiary or an executive body of the foundation, we are a reliable partner on the way to achieving your goals.
Our experts support beneficiaries as well as Boards of Directors and other executive bodies so they can perform their roles in the appropriate manner and with legal certainty – both nationally and internationally.
- Tax advice for structuring and establishing domestic and foreign foundations and trusts for asset structuring and (cross-border) estate planning purposes
- Ensuring the mobility of entrepreneurial families
- Tax support in the context of family business governance (family constitution, family values, advisory boards)
- On-going tax advice for private foundations, foreign foundations or trusts; submission of notifications required by law
- Preparation of annual financial statements, bookkeeping and individual reports
- Tax-optimised structuring of participating interests for holding foundations
- Audits of financial statements, special audits