More security for group accounting
Accounting processes, particularly the preparation of consolidated financial statements, can lead to very complex issues and tie up internal resources. Our experts are ready to assist if your company does not want to get involved in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements, or if it lacks the know-how or the technical infrastructure to do so.
Besides preparing the yearly consolidated financial statements, we also support our clients with the preparation of consolidated interim financial statements or special issues related to consolidation. Your consolidated financial statements are prepared in accordance with IAS (International Accounting Standards) or IFRS on the basis of the existing individual financial statements or reporting packages. Depending on the scope and complexity of the consolidated financial statements, consolidation activities may involve Excel tools and the use of consolidation software – leaving you free to focus all of your attention on the core competencies in your company.
- Support with/complete outsourcing of consolidated financial statements pursuant to IAS or IFRS
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements and group reports during the year
- Preparation of tailored consolidation handbooks (accounting manuals) and reporting packages
- Advice for special consolidation-related issues
- Development of individual consolidation tools based on Excel or using consolidation software
- Advice for the first-time implementation of a consolidation process
- Support with implementing new accounting standards