Comprehensive advisory services for family businesses
As an owner-managed company, we are only too familiar with the types of challenges that are faced by family businesses, from the time the business is founded until the succession stage. Owners, companies and families are complex systems that entail not just significant opportunities but also a significant potential for conflict.
Using our expertise and focusing on the issue at hand, our experts can help you pave the way and create a valid foundation for your business decisions.
Our collaboration is based on maintaining a long-term partnership with you in your role as entrepreneur and owner. We aim to protect your interests by providing honest and competent advice, with a focus on sustainable solutions that are also efficient from a tax and financial point of view.
We have great respect for what you have achieved. When it comes to succession planning, we develop clear recommendations by working closely with our cooperative law firms. In this way, our customised solutions for family businesses include not just tax, accounting and financial aspects but also elements under inheritance, family and corporate law.
Our services for growing companies:
- Tax and financial advice for national and cross-border business expansions
- On-going tax advice including bookkeeping and accounting, or auditing
- Development and implementation of tax-efficient and sustainable structures
- Strategic tax reviews, and international comparisons of tax burdens
- Assistance with the acquisition of companies or locations
- Due diligence
- Structuring of financing
- Tax and social security compliance for permanent establishments and subsidiaries
- Tax advice for seconded and expatriate employees
- Income tax, VAT and social security checks
- Development of valid and efficient transfer price systems, preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Advice for subsidies and tax allowances
We assist you with your company succession process:
- Interdisciplinary development of general legal and tax conditions
- Consideration of soft facts through cross-generational social competence
- Long-term solutions designed to prevent disputes
- Valuation of your company or portions thereof
- Legal and best possible tax implementation of transfers
- Tax optimisation for successors and transferors
- Development of unassailable succession provisions
- Support with the disposal of the company (preparation, structuring, due diligence, contract negotiations)
- Estate planning and advisory services for foundations
- Family business governance (family constitution, family values, advisory boards, value concepts)
You can also trust us to look after the personal matters of the owner family. Our experts from the Private Clients Team offer comprehensive and interdisciplinary advice for all stages of life.