Good Morning CEE – Transfer pricing update for Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia
09.00 - 11.00 óra
Transfer pricing (TP) represents the most significant international tax issue facing companies with international exposure. There are different legislation and tax practice updates in place in individual countries regarding the TP. At the same time there are increased numbers of tax audits in relation to TP. Accordingly international companies might expect TP audits and increased number of TP disputes with individual countries.
Our tax experts from Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia will provide some insight into the actual TP practical experiences. We will present actual TP legislation updates, our practical experiences within the TP audits and good practice in relation to TP disputes (e.g. MAP, APA).
- Harald Galla, Tax Advisor, Partner at LeitnerLeitner Austria
- Judit Jancsa-Pék, Tax Advisor, Partner at LeitnerLeitner Hungary
- Jelena Knežević, Auditor, Partner at LeitnerLeitner Serbia
- Miroslav Král, Tax Advisor, Partner at LeitnerLeitner Czech Republic
- Tatjana Svažič, Attorney and Tax Advisor, LeitnerLeitner Slovenia
- Miroslava Vojtekova, Tax Advisor, Director at LeitnerLeitner Slovakia
The webinar is delivered using Cisco Webex Webinars and can be easily launched from your browser or via an app on mobile devices.
Please click on this link for registration: https://bit.ly/3F4mJFD
Participation in this event is free of charge.