Preparation before a tax audit, representation before fiscal authorities and comprehensive tax advisory services, representation in a tax appeal procedure
The number of tax audits and their intensity is increasing, tax authorities work closely together regarding national and international issues. Is your company carefully prepared for a possible tax audit (NAV)?
Be prepared with the help of LeitnerLeitner.
What we offer:
- due diligence before a tax audit, preparation of necessary corrections
- representation before fiscal authorities and comprehensive tax advisory services
- representation in a tax appeal procedure
- close cooperation between national and international authorities, joint action - comparison of data, filtering out of inconsistencies
- increase of international information exchange
- increasing number and intensity of tax audits – the audits become more sophisticated: the auditors become better informed and both technically and economically more professional
- extremely high penalties
- be aware of your risks and handle accordingly!
- with our due diligence services you can avoid penalties
The auditors are good acquaintances of us, daily guests in our office. Therefore, we can offer you many years of experience. We can argue that we have served the satisfaction of our clients through many successful audits.
Our service packages
- Tax due diligence before a tax audit and implementation of corrections: we scrutinise in advance whether your business procedures, your administration regarding certain tax types would stand the tests of the tax auditors.
- Would you like to get rid of aggressive tax structures: We don’t advise you any risky tax structures, offshore-investments. What we recommend is an optimal tax structure granting a quiet life.
- Representation during the tax audit and expert knowledge: Do you have enough energy, expert and administrative capacity or appropriate location for conducting tax audits? Contact LeitnerLeitner, we can offer you all these facilities.
- Appeal procedure: Nothing is lost yet, even if you have the minutes of your tax audit in your hand. We can make objections or lodge an appeal instead of you.